What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am walking much better these days, still a sh!tload of pain from my foot, back and collar...

But I am determined to get back to Europe (I was supposed to go back over in 2013) so all you guys over there better watch out...I am determined to invade the continent again and it shall happen, oh yes.

Everybody, onto Terry's abode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been approved to take next M-W off (in addition to the holidays) and I will be playing at the Air Force Historical Research Agency for a few days!

After almost a whole year of additional pain, lack of sleep, and not being able to do much, including modelling, with even typing being a very painful exercise due to a problem with my right shoulder (and possibly neck), I finally got a deep injection this morning, which will (hopefully) give some relief, and allow at least partial recovery.
I have to rest for 48 hours minimum, and inform my Consultant, after a week, if there is (or isn't) any sign of improvement.
If there isn't, then it's in for a scan, and possibly surgery, but so far I can feel a slight difference, and with a bit of luck, I might get a full night's sleep, rather than a total of around 3 hours, broken, per night.
That's cheered me up today - just a pity I can't go to the pub to use up some of that £50's worth of beer tokens !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back