What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Didn't know whether to post this here or the annoyed section. Was up finalizing the paper work for my son's new house and they asked me for my driver's license. When they handed it back, I noticed that it had expired.....two freakin' months ago.

Geo

Well not exactly today but on 12/16 had Rocky the wonderdog neutered[which didn't cheer me up] and adopted Barbie from the Valley Animal Center where I volunteer. You can see her on their facebook page and on a video we shot for the Super service challenge .com site where we hope to win some funding for the center.

It's Friday, I just got paid, and I've decided that I'm sick and tired of Christmas shopping so everyone else on my list is getting gift cards or plain old lovely cash!!! Then after that's done it's time for a nice big cigar! Maybe a CAO Colombia I just read about on-line?

...Then after that's done it's time for a nice big cigar! Maybe a CAO Colombia I just read about on-line?

If the news is correct, it looks like a Cuban cigar might soon be affordable! Although they were pretty affordable in Bulgaria :lol:

Until then, I'll stick with my Macanudo!

The wife and I got to spend the first full day together in maybe a year but her picking out boots was a bit tough :lol:

The fact that todays work has finished. We are snowed under with work at the moment because everyone wants there car fixed for Xmas. The boss myself and 2 of the mechanics went in today and tried to catch up, its amazing how much you can get done without phone calls, idiot apprentices asking is this a left handed hammer and customers wanting to tell you all about there problems.

After 10 hours work its time for slippers, TV, some nice beer and a huge tea.

The wife and I got to spend the first full day together in maybe a year but her picking out boots was a bit tough :lol:
I had this same situation in Venice when Rosi wanted to find a pair of shoes. Did you know there's about 1,000 little shoe shops in Venice?

I also discovered that there were wonderful little cafes everywhere that sold excellent white wine, which always seemed to be near the shoe shops.

So...while Rosi was perusing for shoes, I'd be relaxing across the way with a nice white and after a few hours of this, I was happy to find yet another shoe store: "YaY! A shoe store!! (and then head to the cafe for another glass of wine)

It turned out to be quite fun :lol:

This cheered me up today - stuffed full to the brim, packed tight, and mmmmmmmmmmmm !

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 135
No, I found them in a local sore. There's a Polish community in my area, and a couple of stores stock Polish food to cater to this market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back