What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's great news Tomo.
I'd heard somewhere that double-yolk eggs might have something to do with the Solstice, so yes, possibly the increase in daylight.

Thanks, people. Fort the 1st time in half a year, we have reasons to look a bit more optimistically on my father's health.

After browsing many web sites over the last few months, looking for a camper-van or small motor-home, and, in the last couple of weeks, missing-out on some good ones, but also viewing some real sheds, I've finally found one at the right spec, and right price, and agreed to pick it up next week, once the current owner has got the new MoT certificate (the annual, compulsory road safety check certificate for the UK) sorted.
Although I'd prefer a slightly larger, true motor-home, this type is more practical for everyday use, and is fully equipped with everything needed for a weekend break at air shows, or a touring holiday, and will allow me to get out and about without having to depend on others to erect and dismantle a tent.
So, 'Tel's Tin Tent' should be ready for the air show season, and that's really cheered me up !
(Photo via the current owner).

Attachments

• My campervan.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread