What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Left the house at 0700, temp. -32°C and arrived home at 1245, temp -20°C which means I can fly. Averaged 110kph/68mph. Passed two loaded logging trucks and two cars travelling at a painfully slow 80kph/50mph. I stopped for a photo, snow and ice.

What's the cheered up part? I'm finally getting the missus to shop like me, in and out. Shopping time is less than driving time

I heard that.

Today I managed to go for my standard 2.5 mile run for the first time in over a month. My left big toe has an ingrown toenail and while the doc operated on it and fixed the problem a few months back, last month it started hurting again. I had to quit running and when it felt better I only managed to go 2 miles a few times. But I ran on Friday and then on Sunday, with a little pain, skipped running on Tuesday and did yard work instead and ran today the full 2.5 miles with no pain.

Now, if I just don't stub my toe again.....

This was honestly the finest maintenance hangar I have ever seen. I was no longer working as a mechanic though at that point.

I should have added.....once it got modernized and toasty warm, we all got laid off

Users who are viewing this thread