What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nurse removed my catheter this morning.....it was like she was pull starting a lawn mower but dang, it feel great to have it gone
Been there and done that........................................... tooooooo many times.
Feels good gone! But now I just piss my pants......... sorry too much information.

But.................... the painters are finishing up with the ceilings toady, house is back to normal tonight!!!
Now a repaint of my workshop room!!!!! A true Corsair blue!

Last edited:
What is a "ceiling toady"?

In my large garage, I built an airconditioned smaller shop for model building. The floor of this inside shop was painted with handicap blue, purchased at a closeout price. Since it was designed for parking lots, I expect ti to last a lifetime. The original idea was for the garage floor, back when cars were a priority, because nothing that leaks from a car is blue.

Except for some windshield washer fluid, or now that new diesel additive. But I like your thinking.

Progress on the new 24' X 24' tall garage, the slab was poured and paid for last month, and today the Kit was delivered. The builder is going to move the Trusses today and cover it all with tarps before the rain is expected to start from the remnants of the Hurricane that hit Texas. Progress. It will have a 12' ceiling height so I can actually use the car lifts I plan to install in it!

Users who are viewing this thread