What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A simple picture cheered me up. Five more weeks till I see my princess, first time since December.

IMG-20240710-WA0005.jpg

Cheers

Jeff

Progress on the new 24' X 24' tall garage, the slab was poured and paid for last month, and today the Kit was delivered. The builder is going to move the Trusses today and cover it all with tarps before the rain is expected to start from the remnants of the Hurricane that hit Texas. Progress. It will have a 12' ceiling height so I can actually use the car lifts I plan to install in it!
View attachment 787972View attachment 787973
Yeah garage trusses blah blah...

What's under the tarp? :?:

Yeah garage trusses blah blah...

What's under the tarp? :?:
That's a weird one, not being able to resist an odd ball performance Pontiac. Several years ago I went to an estate auction in Central Pennsylvania that had many GTO's, Trans Am's ect... and what interested me was the 1971 Catalina Sedan with 455 badges on the grill. Turns out the the deceased was the retired county road commission Garage Manager. The ugly 4-door was one of 26 built 71 Pontiac Freeway Enforcers sold that year. And was the former Police Chief's car of Chambersburg PA. I struck a side deal with the Widow and plan on restoring it starting this winter back to its in service condition. Providing that I can come up with a picture of the Chambersburg door shield than in use. The local newspaper found one picture of it in service (taken on the day my wife was born) Its a distance shot and of poor quality but it does give an Idea of what it looked like.

Sorry you asked?
71 Cat Rt Front.jpg
71 Cat Rt Rear.jpg
71 Catalina Enforcer Vintage Pic 10-20-71.jpg

That's a weird one, not being able to resist an odd ball performance Pontiac. Several years ago I went to an estate auction in Central Pennsylvania that had many GTO's, Trans Am's ect... and what interested me was the 1971 Catalina Sedan with 455 badges on the grill. Turns out the the deceased was the retired county road commission Garage Manager. The ugly 4-door was one of 26 built 71 Pontiac Freeway Enforcers sold that year. And was the former Police Chief's car of Chambersburg PA. I struck a side deal with the Widow and plan on restoring it starting this winter back to its in service condition. Providing that I can come up with a picture of the Chambersburg door shield than in use. The local newspaper found one picture of it in service (taken on the day my wife was born) Its a distance shot and of poor quality but it does give an Idea of what it looked like.

Sorry you asked?
View attachment 788194View attachment 788195View attachment 788193
I owned a '73 Pontiac Catalina. I called her Dreadnaught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back