What do you play?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Makes ME look like Elton John???

Oh contrare my sheep loving pal, as u have to look no further than ur own mirror to witness the gayness....

Attachments

• zzzzlanc glasses.jpg
    zzzzlanc glasses.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 162
i did that for a bit but arriving in school sweating like a pig having climbed a big hill isn't a good look, you'll be gladded to hear my sweat levels have dropped slightly since then though :lol:

Jesus Christ..... LMAO!!!!
You're such an *******
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Pisis, at least your priorities are in the right order, good to hear!

Cricket and Soccer, the later stopped playin a few years ago, did 7 in total .Cricket, always having a game for a bit of fun with the lads, like to think I was the next Chris Harris (left arm in-swinger).....maybe not, given you only get 6 bowls an over and I need at least 10 to get a few good ones in haha

i dunno i think cricket's a bit of a hard game to play qiockly with the lads, it's akward lugging the bat around and you need a lot of you to feild! plus someone always hogs the batting ;) good man for playing though!

When I was just a youngster, I played football and baseball, but in the 7th grade I discovered basketball and I played it ever since. I've played against NBA players Spud Webb (while in high school) and also against Ricky Pierce (when he was with the Seattle Supersonics). The furthest I ever went was 2 years of college ball for the University of North Texas (division II).

I was 6'-2" back then and had a 26" standing vertical so I had decent hops, but I could shoot lights out from 20'-28' out. My dad played basketball in the late 50's for the air force, toured all over the world playing different countries military teams, and made the all world military team. He taught me how to shoot. I just killed people standing 5' back from the 3 point line and just buried shot after shot.

Unfortunately, bad knees put an end to it all. Now, at 40 years old, I just play pickup games with us old guys at church. I still have an OK shot, but my knees and ankles prevent me from taking over a game like back in the day.

I do swimming and surf lifesaving these days. I also enjoy playing cricket, soccer, footy and squash. I'd like to try fencing and dragon boat racing. :)

Club cricket and indoor occasionally.

Football ( aussie rules and rugby ) at school.

Used to play a bit of Football ( soccer )

Cricket is the only thing I take seriously the rest is just a game with the lads.

I myself play

Football (Aussie Rules, the sport im best at, thinking of trialling with SANFL club next year, doubt ill make it hahah, I like to label myself a utility:D )

Cricket (dont play anymore but use to, am shocking I decided to give it up when my batting average was 2.5 and I didnt bowl) hahah I consider myself an all rounder

Rowing (dont do anymore either, I was quite good at rowing cause I had the size but the trainings irritated me and I didnt have passion for it)

Volleyball (yeh kinda played it as a muckaround was great fun)

Basketball (use to play that was good rebounds, dribbling etc but couldnt shoot for **** hahahah)

Motorsport (next year I intend to get into motorsport, probably hill runs because I currently enjoy hills driving)

I used to play football at school, wasn't that bad in goal. I lost interest in any form of physical activity once I became a teenager and gave up. My cousin is a professional though, he plays in goal and kept a clean sheet against Manchester United

Users who are viewing this thread

Back