What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I watched this the other night - well I tried to. The DVD had a couple of bad scratches and I lost maybe ten minutes of the film, so I've no idea why he shot his bodyguard or what happened at the barber shop cause the film ended with him wearing a terrible looking haircut?

Doesn't matter really - never understood much of the film.

Watched MeTV's usual programming all day, with the exception that they were episodes with Leonard Nimoy appearing.

I had no idea that he appeared in such TV series as: Rawhide, Bonanza, The Rebel, Dragnet, Perry Mason. Leonard Nimoy - IMDb

So I checked his bio at IMDb and was really surprised at just how many different shows he was in. Also noticed that the command crew of the Enterprise all appeared in the same shows (not at the same time, though) prior to the Star Trek series.

Right now, they have an episode of Star Trek on that centers on Spock instead of a regularly scheduled episode.

Watched the 'Mad Max 2', a.k.a. 'Road Warrior' yesterday. 1st time watched it in the 80s in my small town's small cinema, and then several times. Great movie, they don't make many more of same quality nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread