What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Amén.

For some years most movies are needlessly long

The length of this movie (1:30) was about perfect for the story they were trying to tell.
Some movies really could have been longer to be able to tell more of the story such as "Ender's Game".
Ender had too many missing elements to make a consistent story that was close to what the book was telling.

They were Expendable
starring
Robert Montgomery, John Wayne, and Donna Reed.
One of my favorite WWII movies. Being shot in Florida in 1945 (right after the war) it really (for me) has a mystique about it on several levels.

Watched episodes 3, 4 and 5 of the Fallout series. Meh. Visually they got the post apocalypse down to a tee, the plotlines however (except for Vault 31) are rather lame and with the exception of the younger brother trying to unwrap what happened to his mother vis a vis Vault 31, none of the characters is very likeable or even relatable. Just my two cents worth though, YMMV. Like I said, the budget must be pretty high and they have the look down 100%, that part is impressive.

Of course my opinion might be a bit jaded, I can't tell you how many (thousands?) of hours I've played the Fallout series from the original through New Vegas and the Commonwealth.

I must admit that it's somewhat of a pain in the tailpipe, that Not A Pound For Air To Ground does this with their videos, I wonder why that is....🤨🤔

IMG_20240531_140450.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/TFrbJH-n0U4?si=c6GDuW3zAF_mGroc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back