What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Carry on Screaming! Still a classic, that Fenella Fielding was one sexy woman! :D

FRYING TONIGHT!!!

I should have posted this a week ago when I saw it, but I didn't for some reason.

Valkyrie. It was rather well done. They even had a real P-40, Bf 109s (NON-Buchons!, though there was one in a hangar) and Tante Jus! The one thing that bothered me was that everyone had a British accent, that is except for Tom Cruise who, of course, had an American accent and Hitler! Hitler was the only person in the entire movie who had a German accent.

Saw Benjamin Buttons on New Year's Eve and was really a good movie,it told a story,not relying on special effects but good acting and writing.

Soul Survivor !. Featuring Richard Baseheart and based on a B25 that crashes in a desert....and the crew are all ghosts but you dont kmow that until half way through the film.

brilliant !

The Enemy Below....'57. Tell me something fellas, WHEN was the last good navy flick made, allied OR axis? Seem to be all airforce or army....:lol:

The Enemy Below....'57. Tell me something fellas, WHEN was the last good navy flick made, allied OR axis? Seem to be all airforce or army....:lol:

How about Pearl Harbor;) Oh, wait, did I say that. I though you said the worst Naval based war movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back