What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Re-watched first GoT episode tonight. Perfect casting of Davos Seaworth (new Character). Cersei takes on everyone: Cersei vs Tyrion, Cercei vs Little-Finger, Cersei vs Joffrey. She ends the night 1 surprising win 2 losses. Jaime checks Rob's Dire Wolf for tonsillitus.

Got up to 10th Epsode now of Robotech - The Macross Saga (name of season 1). Yes MacArther sir, the Stonewell/Bellcom/Shinnakasu VF-1J Veritech or commonly called 'Valkyrie'.
VF-1 Valkyrie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://members.fortunecity.com/snowparang/fighter2.gif
4_robotech.jpg

Last edited:
Right on! :thumbleft: Yeah, still loved the looks of those things....actually played a LAM (Land-Air Mech) in a BattleMech board-game RPG series for a while...drove the other guys nuts, because I could zoom just about anywhere on the board that I wanted to go, and while I didn't have much in the way of powerful weaponry, a ton of small hits add up over time. Just had to be sure I didn't get hit in return, those things had NO armor worth mentioning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back