What kind of pets do you have? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Reading the thread about Wolfhounds got me wondering what kind of pets, inf any, people have.

Personally I have an 11 month old German Shorthaired Pointer, and her name is Porsche.

Currently have a cat, hes bigger than the neighbours dogs.

Mixed personality, watched puppies when he was very young. As a result he's pretty hyperactive and fetches things, also has been trained to 'sit'.

I have 1 dog, 1 cat, a fishtank full of freshwater fish, one fish that kills everything in his tank, 1 Waterbuffalo, 2 monkeys...:|

You guys ever wonder why I seem a bubble-off?? THERE ya go! :lol:

Originally posted by Thorlifter
I love animals, but can't have any myself. I get too attached to them and it kills me when they die. So I just enjoy other people's pets.

I use to be like that but my 5-6 rabbits breed like theres no tommorrow

I've got 2 Siberian Huskies who have killed one of our 4 cats so and one just died so that now leaves us with 2 .I'd estimate that the dogs have killed about 30 odd rabbits over the years,really sad and use to really upset me as a kid

heres a pic of the killer

Huskies are awesome! :occasion5:

We have two beagles and two cats. One of the cats is a demon with fur. One of the cats thinks she's a dog. One of the beagles think's he's a human. The other beagle is pretty sure she runs the household. Basically....I'm just a glorified butler.

3 Cats:
Venus, Kimi Raikocat, Shinga
3 Dogs
Sandy(Great Dane)
Ibanez (African Lion Dog/Rhodesian Ridgeback)
Scooby(Foxterrier)

Alot of snakes, family of bushbabies, about 80 klipspringer, 2 fish eagle, and 3 leopard(seen two), monkeys, squirrel family which stays in our roof, mongoose family behind swimming pool

edd

Any chance of a photo Les'bride?

Believe me Thorlifter he's a hand full

Marcel,Garter snakes?any photos

Man it's interesting the animals we class as "Pets"

That's a good looking dog 109.

WAIT A SEC, Mrs Les, a WATER BUFFALO?????

Yes, you guys know him as Les :lol: the Monkeys are my sons Max(8 yr old, today) and Zane (hes 6) :lol: the rest of the menagerie are actual animals and fish..

I was being glib. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back