What the skull ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Okay, that was an easy word game... But this is something that might interrest the drunkards amongst you. ;)

Dan Aykroyd now has his own brand of Vodka.

Crystal Head Vodka

One question remains, though : what the hell did Mr. Aykroyd smoke to come up with the idea of a skull-shaped bottle ?

$44.00 dollars for the bottle and $259.00 for a 750ml bottle. This is just what I found on the internet and is probably different all over the world.

I'm with Evan (never liked the taste of alcohol)...but that's one cool bottle! I still have to laugh whenever I hear someone rambling on about the powers of those crystal skulls.

As long as you're not wearing water-wings, Bermuda shorts and a combat boot on your head, whilst pointing your M1 at said airplane, I think they'd consider that about normal in New Jersey....

:lol:

Man...vodka and I don't play well together...

If I drank half that bottle, powers of the crystal skull or not, I'd end up wandering out into the backyard with a quilted chicken cassarole cover on my head, bent unlit cigarette in my mouth, stagger around pulling down the windchimes and spider plant then passing out face-first in the bushes...

It wouldn't be pretty, nope...
pi_freak.gif

Man...vodka and I don't play well together...

If I drank half that bottle, powers of the crystal skull or not, I'd end up wandering out into the backyard with a quilted chicken cassarole cover on my head, bent unlit cigarette in my mouth, stagger around pulling down the windchimes and spider plant then passing out face-first in the bushes...

It wouldn't be pretty, nope...
pi_freak.gif

Good God man, sack up and grow a pair.....

But, no worries, I would be there to point and laugh at you all the while.........hahahaha

Good God man, sack up and grow a pair.....

But, no worries, I would be there to point and laugh at you all the while.........hahahaha

HAH!

You'd have grabbed the other half of that vodka, run out there half nekkid and started singing with the lawn Gnome...scared the neighbor's pets and tripped over the garbage cans shortly before passing out by the palm tree...

If you substituted moonshine for the vodka...these last few sound like a few of my guests at my Christmas party a few years ago. Thats the last time i broke out the 'corn-likker' at my Christmas party. :)
I have had some good "shine"; from some Mt. boys in W. Virginia and Kentucky and even some Mexican "shine" down in S. Texas. Puts hair on your chest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back