What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats the exact Lanc I'm sending to Doug as soon as things clear up around here.

On the bench I have almost completed
A Monogram Classics 1/48 Fw 190A-5/U-8
A Hasagawa 1/48 Hs 129B-2
and a 1/48 Hellcat

All have been sitting for about a year due to life constraints.

In the wings is a Revell Fw 200C Condor that I'm dying to start but I made myself promise to finish the others first!

In the wings is a Revell Fw 200C Condor that I'm dying to start but I made myself promise to finish the others first!

Now that is a different and interesting bird.My next will probably be the PCM RE.205 or the C202 been looking for stuff a little different here lately.Kevin

I'm guessing the C-4. Its 1/72 and I got it from Doug in a trade. Its all in japanese though. Missing swastikas and all. I'm thinking of doing it like Hitler's personal or a machine from KG 200. Not sure. Gotta get those others finished first.

I'm guessing the C-4. Its 1/72 and I got it from Doug in a trade. Its all in japanese though. Missing swastikas and all. I'm thinking of doing it like Hitler's personal or a machine from KG 200. Not sure. Gotta get those others finished first.

Did you read the book on the KG200?very interesting read. I think my son has the paperback somewhere in his room.

Just when I finished cleaning my workbench, my mail came in... arrg:twisted: Everything still inside the boxes:

(in order of building)
1:48 Revell (germany) Ju-52 military version
1:48 Trumpeter Vickers Wellington Mk.III
1:48 Trumpeter SM79 Sparviero
1:48 Eduard FW190 E8

Just an update.

1/48 Mossie still being sanded and filled, sink marks are not cool.

1/48 Fw 190 coming along, paint finished needs to be assembled

1/72 Mig 3 going well just needs small details and decals

1/72 RAAF Spitfire Mk Vb is getting there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back