What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work, M! Even at this stage, it looks like it's almost weathered. Going to look superb when done!

Cheers fellas :) It looks better in the flesh, the camera flash has brightened the colours.

The Corsair has just knocked the P-40 off my favourite WW2 bird pedestal. It's one cool looking plane.

Great work Muller! Personally, I would remove the wing walk markings from the flaps though, as most people would know it wouldn't be recommended to stand on the flap joint!

Beautiful paintwork-the blue really does look weathered already!

In looking for more subjects had too pull some a few kits will............and this is roughly 1/2 the stash.Do Not follow that black cord leads to a room few are allowed and the occupant seldom leaves.He showed up about 16 yrs ago but every now and then a smart looking young man shows up in a JROTC uniform out of there :)

Attachments

• models 001 (900 x 675).jpg
    models 001 (900 x 675).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 35
  • models 002 (900 x 675).jpg
    models 002 (900 x 675).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 34
  • models 003 (900 x 675).jpg
    models 003 (900 x 675).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
  • models 004 (900 x 675).jpg
    models 004 (900 x 675).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 25
Bleedin' Nora! Kevin, you've got more kits than are listed in the current Airfix catalogue!
BTW, you're proposed entry for the Group Build thing, technically, isn't a Reichs Defence subject as agreed so far. However, you'd only need to make a minor change to the markings to bring it 'out of Russia' as it were, and into a JG defending against attack on Reich territory. Having said that, perhaps Erich might have views on the late-war aspect re. Hartmann.
Like the look of your choice of kit though; been after one, but they seem 'out of stock' in the UK at the moment.
Terry.

This is my pile of "to do" stuff....:oops:

DSCF0002-4.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0004-2.jpg

This is for future "Dark Side" NASCAR builds. It's a similar sized pile behind this one, with Fords, Dodge's, Plymouth's Chevy's... Not here are the pile still in Sweden with just tanks like Tiger's, Panther's etc...:lol:

Sob, sob! I feel like the poor relation, I've only got a 'stash' of about 12, and most of them I won't touch, as they're 1/72nd scale. Far too wee for me!

I'm really sorry Guys....but my wife looked at your stashes and then glared at me and hit me.....ouch!....and said why isn't your pile smaller like those!!:evil:

Poor Poor Wayne!!!! ha ha ha

I only have about 10 in their boxes.......and my 1:72 Tamiya P-47 that has been on the workbench for over 2 years now......still unfinished.

Get on that Corsair Lucky! And nice collection of PBYs! :lol

I'm actually on my first major backlog of models, EVER!

I've got a 1:72 Lanc, that I gave to my brother but he never seems to want to build it other than the time he begged me to give it to him, one of the 1:48 Hellcats from that dual set that I got, my 1:32 Corsair, and my USS Franklin. On top of that I'd like to do one for the group build. I bought the Hellcats originally to build around my Dora (which still hasn't arrived haha), so I built one, then got another 1:48 Corsair, and then got my 1:32 Corsair, and of course just recently the Franklin. I'll probably build the Franklin first and the Hellcat last, as I'm a little Corsaired out at the moment after building 3 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back