What's on The Workbench (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have been slow at work I am getting old like all in here health issues once again got two more MRI's coming in the next two days.The G55 as she stands now.
Regai 075.JPG
Regai 076.JPG
Regai 077.JPG

Looking good Kevin. Growing old is the pits. If i'd have known I was going to live this long I'd have taken a LOT better care of myself.
Hope everything turns out well for you.

Shes getting there decent gap on the right wing root from the mid wing to the leading edge lotsa sanding going on right now before the union of the fuse and the wing happens.The nature of the beast on short run limited kits will post pic of the wing root when at that point.;)

I have the gap to 1/3(half way up wing before) it's size by sanding both the fuse and the upper wing.I also had to sand the inner's of the fuse for the exhaust to fit and I had to remove the IP was a little to far right on the gunsight even though it appears the G55 did not have a center sight,it's not centered in the IP.I sanded the tailplanes should be a go there easy fit with tube glue being used find it much more substantive then the liquidon a joint without any pins. .I appreciate the comments about the health it seems all my C's are screwed with C4,5, and 6 with broad base buldges with advance arthritis on all just had two more MRIs done one on all the T's (old injury at T1/T2) and the L/shoulder life is catching up to me along with the six concussions.I have never felt like I was getting old till the last year.:(
Regai folder 001.JPG

Oh what do you guys think about the protrusion of the exhaust?I was thinking level from front to rear but if I do that the front will stick out far from the level of the flange coming off the fuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back