What's on The Workbench (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some pics...I figured they may of had some kind of screen on the intake but all the pics never show one so the 30minutes of sanding was a waste oh well :dontknow: I got to sand down the r/wing dibble dabble here and there she's getting there ..but the screen looked kinda cool ;)

Regai 1 001.JPG
Regai 1 003.JPG
Regai 1 002.JPG

Hope you are feeling better.
You're doing right by that kit.
The spinner to engine cowl is really tight in George's photo.

So I took one step forward and two back arrgh!!I dropped another 1/32scale my second in the last year my left hand is getting pretty sad.I got a couple of pics the right wing came off in the drop I am so happy I did not have the gear on like the Hase P-47.The fuse got sprayed twice the first color I made was way to dark so I backpedaled some and toned it down quite a bit.

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    429.1 KB · Views: 88
Glad you got it fixed Kevin, and it's looking good.
I know what it's like to have hands that don't work when you want them to !

Thks Guys trying to finish before I get decommissioned for about three months L/shoulder in bad sorts along with what they call acute case of carpal tunnel which requires surgery(minor) also.I sanded relaid some more filler and let dry then I bounced over to the 1/32 Revell Hurri nice fitting kit even if 30years old.The only thing happening on the Hurri is aftermarket decals and drilled out exhaust.

Hope the surgery goes OK Kevin. I had the carpal tunnel looked at about 12 years ago - simple Op, and only a small scar.
The old Revell Hurricane kit is basically good overall. Built one as a Mk1 years ago, and got another one to do, again as a Mk1, but will be adding a resin cockpit, wheels and DH prop, and vac-formed canopy. The resin and canopy are available from Grey Matter Figures in the UK.

Hope the surgery goes OK Kevin. I had the carpal tunnel looked at about 12 years ago - simple Op, and only a small scar.
The old Revell Hurricane kit is basically good overall. Built one as a Mk1 years ago, and got another one to do, again as a Mk1, but will be adding a resin cockpit, wheels and DH prop, and vac-formed canopy. The resin and canopy are available from Grey Matter Figures in the UK.
It will Terry the tough one will be the shoulder and they say rehab is a Bieotch!!I have the the plane repainted now will start decals tomorrrow,the Hurri's seams were sprayed with RLM78 to find flaws and then I bounced back to the Albatross D.V in 1/48 which was 80% and got 10% more done.I started having to rub the eyes and and almost screwed a good looking plane cleaned up and called it quits.Whew! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back