What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

just working on my nearly completed Heinkel He 111 H6.

Decals on the underside tonight. I thought I'd turfed them out and to my relief discovered them hiding (what else would a sheet of decals do? )

Cheers.

Attachments

• heinkelhe111.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
gigive looks good from my end.The only thing I notice maybe and this is a maybe with that much weathering wouldn't the paint be faded some then?Other than that I think the colors are probably correct.Nice model there bud.Cheers Kevin

Thanks fellas Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been away at a stag weekend.

The canopy fitted is the wrong one! I'll paint the other one up and fit it. I broke the reflector glass thingy as well, I glued it but it looks bad, so I might replace that with some plastic. The pitot is missing too, its still on the sprue! I want to build a base for it, a beach scene with the bird parked on wooden boards. I think a base that depicts where they operated from will make the weathering look more appropriate.

It'll keep me going till my FW190 arrives, I'm still waiting for it. I emailed the bloke in Hong Kong I bought it from, he's waiting on another Corsair I ordered to come from a supplier. Thanks again for the kind words

Some more nice WIP posted while I've been away too!

gigive, I think those marks on the P-40 behind the cockpit are fuel stains. Mine doesn't have them!

with the Arizona completed, I'm working on the B-25J. if anyone can give me some pics of the interior of a B-25, it would be greatly appreciated! c:

Users who are viewing this thread