What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah my mistake, decided to do more gap work on the wings and main body and my gun snapped off.. guess I will have to roll a new one, but I will save that for last! :(

Tomahawk has been gloss coated, hand painted the camo since I am low on tamiya tape and its 1/72, no need to frustrate myself with cutting itty bitty shapes over a $5 kit.

Tomahawk has dull cote but it is still wet. The sun went to sleep so the drying time doubled, should be done tomorrow.. I am thinking over some weathering ideas and such, almost there.

thanks a lot for the kind wishes, guys. I'm working at a car wash right now and I instantly fell in love with it the very first day. I love the hands-on work, I love washing and drying cars, I love the tips, but I hate riding my bloody bike to work. XD I make $8.50 an hour

Patience padawan! I am going to weather it then post it completed.. I want to keep you hanging off your seat somewhat, I think it came out really well, I nailed the shark mouth!

Got the M41 sprayed olive drab and decaled, more painting going on right now, all those wheels are a bit tedious!

SL382278.jpg

Cheers Wojtek :)

I lost an aerial to the carpet-monster, need to try and scratchbuild a new one. Been reading up on some armour weathering techniques, looking forward to trying them.

Ok, I tried one of those weathering techniques I read about, a sandy colour wash over the whole thing with some Tamiya buff highly thinned in IPA, it took a fair bit of paint off! Should I have used white spirit? I dry-brushed the bad bits with some olive drab, she's looking fairly tired now! :lol:

m411.jpg

m41.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back