What's on The Workbench (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There are two reasons I work on more than one at atime. (When I do work on them).

1. Waiting forpaint/glue to dry.
2. FRUSTRATION. When someting isn't going right, time to quit and go to the next one.

Here's an update on the "Lex".I've got the props on the aircraft and painted. All I need to finish up is the canopy lines. Then I've got two sets of 1/350 figures for the flight deck.
Ed

Attachments

• 07 07 09 053.jpg
    07 07 09 053.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 103
started the Tamiya Zero Wayne kindly sent me.
i've noticed i havn't painted part of the gunsight:oops:
one question though the instructions say silver for the seat is that right ?

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 82
BadBear,I got them from Squadron.Eduard made the Naval figures (17-513).I don't have the packaging for the flight deck crew.They are painted modern but are so small most will work as is.
Ed

Im workin on a 1/72 He 111 that I has sat half completed for about two months which im starting up again. And theres an academy 1/48 bearcat that's just sitting on my desk that's almost done but i messed up on painting it with the tamiya clear paint so its now just sitting there semi-derelict because I ran out of paint to repaint it...what a shame I was so close! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back