What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks lee..

Yeah catch, we get out June 5th so we start Aug 18. Sort of sucks, but I get out in may this year since i'm a senior so yay!

Then I can model off until college rofl

Nice mate!

As for Hw I know what you mean, I do a 'heap' of what I call thinking. This thinking usually involves doing everything possible to avoid the actual home work. University is a love/hate thing I must admit

looks awesome, Mag! lol good thing I don't have school. I do have work, tho >.>

anyways, I just finished putting putty on the 737. she's almost completely assembled except for a few pieces.

Well, besides the PTO GB Corsair, Dauntless and Wildcat, which are pretty much finished, I also have,

BOAC Mosquito, need to get over those annoying decals, fix them and finish her.....
Udo Corde's, Ju 88C-6 Zerstörer, 5K+RT, Wk. Nr. 360379 of 9.(Eis.)/KG 3...

MTO/North Africa GB,
B-25J
Bristol Beaufighter Mk.VI

I've got too much, and running out of time! Still got the big Hunter to finish, and the 'derelict' Spit 22, plus the PTO GB Avenger, a bit still to do on the Sabre (after X?? months!), finish the 56 Sqn Phantom, do some figures and accessories for the Diorama Guide, for two bases, repair some older models, and then continue with the MTO GB Beaufighter !!

just applied a coat of Primer on the 737. I could alsready see there's a few gaps and such that needs more putty

Got my Stratofortress together last night and some paint on this afternoon -some shots

Attachments

• IMG_0485.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 67
Cheers Wayne/Alex!

Is a fair sized bas!ard - will mask up and paint all the undersides black tomorrow but I won't say Il post shots tomorrow ( because the last time I said that the photos took a week) Will try though!

Users who are viewing this thread