What's the best photo you ever made of an aircraft? (At the moment)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
What photo is your favorite?

Rules:
- you must have taken it yourself
- you can only post 1 photo (so choose wisely)
- there must be an aircraft on the photo.

I'll start. This is a photo I made of a Fwp149D of the Seagul formation. It's been taken early in the morning prior to the Oostwold airshow 2013. Morning fog gives it a nice atmosphere I think and I like the composition. The aircraft comes out rather sharp. Oh and I didn't edit the picture apart from a signature.
image.jpg

Last edited:
While far from being a great photo, this is one of my favourites because its the only air to air photo of another aircraft I've ever achieved. Shot from a V Australia airliner while approaching Honolulu airport.

Attachments

• IMG_8322.JPG
    IMG_8322.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 201
Just one? Oh boy, with the vast amount in my library, it's a hard choice. But this one is one of my favorites, for several reasons. It was just after my father passed away and I was really unmotivated to do anything creative. I was supposed to go take some photos from the ground of some flyovers for a memorial service (not for dad). I went as a favor and I needed to get out. Next thing I knew, I was getting strapped in an SNJ to get some aerial shots. It's just what I needed, at just the right time to pull me out of my funk. It was right over my neighborhood too, so my kids could see us up there. Plus how often do you see a Bearcat, Hellcat and Zero together?

EVG_6216.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back