Why I want a 1/48 Spit MK v contest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My reason: Hasegawa is hands down the boss for model kit manufacturers, to hold one would be like a lost puppy finding a new home (I'm the lost puppy). The feeling cannot be substituted...

Please give it to Lucky! I definitely do NOT want to see what looks like a twelve day old Smorgsbord on these pages!!!

the decision by an esteemed panel of judges has been made the runners up are
Imalko but I fear it would would alter it into a Yugoslav bird
Heinz I liked his blunt attitude
Crimea lost it with the postage issue liked the fact he would have kept it RCAF
so VB you win PM me with your address and I'll get it off to you on Mon or Tues
Les I've got scars from SEALS and am still standing athough with a well scarred butt stroked nose so thqat didn't work
Lift the Kilt Lucky if you have one you can use my Tartan if you wish
Airframes all your plea needed was some martial music if I had built it I would have tried this scheme

17 it looks like you have enough on your plate
Thsanks for the interest guys

Attachments

• chadburn008.jpg
    chadburn008.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 72
  • spitfire_aea.jpg
    spitfire_aea.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Nice one Neil! And well done on the win VB !
You might like these shots Neil, taken at Duxford last August.

Attachments

• Czech 045.jpg
    Czech 045.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Czech 046.jpg
    Czech 046.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 57
Lloyd Chadburns bird
Wing Commander Chadburn's record includes 14 enemy airplanes destroyed (4 shared), 6 aircraft probably destroyed (1 shared), 6 aircraft damaged (2 shared), two E-boats destroyed, and another 2 damaged, as well as a destroyer damaged. He was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, the Distinguished Service Order and Bar, the French Croix De Guerre avec Palme and was made a Chevalier (knight) in the French Legion d'Honneur. Only three RCAF officers received the Legion d'Honneur, and Chadburn was the only one to receive the Croix de Guerre avec Palme, equivalent to receiving the medal twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back