woljags personal G.B. WW1 aircraft 1/72nd (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
Hi chaps i thought i'd start a thread to cover the large collection of ww1 kits i have rather than put them on one at a time,

all the best

bob

bob5279-1.jpg

bob5406-1.jpg

Sopworth pup from my resent visit to yeovilton
This is going to be the 1st aircraft done on this thread using a 1973 issue kit by Airfix

bob5639.jpg

bob5646.jpg

bob5640.jpg

bob5642.jpg

bob5645.jpg

bob5649.jpg

bob5650.jpg

bob5653.jpg

bob5658.jpg

bob5654.jpg

progress so far over a couple of evenings,i'm going to get as near as i can to the fleet air arm museum example although i will have to use the serial number from the kit,i think the riggings going to be the hard part

Great!

Wanted to say too - a quick-fix for internal rigging is to rule lines with one of those lead pencils used in tech. drawing (where you push the end of the pen for the solid lead to come out -can't remember the name in English!). For the more visible areas in immediate cockpit/ gunners positions, very thin stretched sprue works a treat.

Great!

Wanted to say too - a quick-fix for internal rigging is to rule lines with one of those lead pencils used in tech. drawing (where you push the end of the pen for the solid lead to come out -can't remember the name in English!). For the more visible areas in immediate cockpit/ gunners positions, very thin stretched sprue works a treat.

A propelling pencil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back