Yokosuka K5Y CGI Project

That's an interesting way to present it!

I imagine how peaceful and enjoyable the flight training with a biplane would have been!
I'm not so sure about that, open cockpit flying is noisey and windy! (And sometimes cold!) :lol:
 
Thanks everyone!

Plan69.JPG
 
Love the photo in Post#179. Very, very realistic looking.

Geo
 
Pilot seat with the seat belts.
Thanks!

Plan77.JPG
Plan78.JPG
Plan81.JPG
 
Last edited:
Welcome your daughter to my country, Wayne! We are just in the midst of summer heat but, in a sense, comfortable to walk around with much sunshine, sweat and cool wind. If she should be in any trouble or problem, please feel free to contact with me.
For the security, police call is 110.

One more shot for you :smile:
Thanks.

Plan80.JPG
 
I think the most amazing part is how you render and use lighting for your CGI. Some of this stuff looks like you took a photograph of real parts.
 
Thanks Geo and everybody for kind encouraging comments as always.
I started this project in December 2012 and will complete soon.

Plan84.JPG
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Gnomey! :smile:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back