Your Wild Life Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So are those native to Australia?

Sure are................ take a gander at This!
I wonder what price these guys fetch in the US?
They opened the bin you know.
There are fields of Hundreds. They dive bomb traffic too.
But the Red Tailed Black ones are maggggnificent.

Attachments

• pests.jpg
    pests.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
It's interesting to see two stray cats of same family in different places 10,000 miles apart :)
True and here in the U.S., we have orange tabbies that look similar as well...it would be interesting to see where their common ancestor came from.

As far as wildlife here in my neighborhood, we have it all: Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, the occasional black bear, wandering Mountain Lions and all the smaller "critters" like Skunks, Squirrels, Opossums and Racoons :D

Speaking of Racoons, this rascal was fooling around the Oak trees one evening back in July...

IMGP9666[720x477].jpg

Nice photos guys. When i don't have my camera with me, I'm tripping over wildlife. Case in point; with my camera, I just did a two day, 1400km round trip and only saw 4 mule deer does. Normally, with no camera, the deer count is in double digits, a handful of moose and the odd bear thrown in. I would have taken a photo of the deer(they were in the ditch) but I had just passed 6 cars and it just wouldn't have looked right.

Geo

I am living next to a zoo but animals are so tamed that it's hard for me to call them wildlife :)

That's a fat Elk, no doubt about it...great pic!

Things have been slow around here lately (aside from the typical birds), as far as wildlife is concerned. Plus, I can't go out with my K100D and 300mm prime, as the sensor in my Pentax needs cleaning :(

So the best I can do right now is the neighbor's cat! :lol:

IMGP10668-ed[720x477].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back