Your Wild Life Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...Why is it, whenever I bring my point and shoot or Canon, nary a critter to be seen...
Because that's part of Murphy's law of photography and is a way of life with me, too.

When I have my cameras with me, there's usually typical landscapes/subjects or nothing at all.

But when I don't have a camera with me, is when phenominal sunsets, wildlife and all sorts of stuff happens.

That's true, Dave
I can't leave home without my phone at least.

My wildlife is in my town.

Here are some of Lacey's cat visitors. The longhaired one is called 'The Boss' and is Lacey's enemy. The one they call'Blue' is a friendly cat and is a buddy to the 'Boss, but Lacey hates him. The other cats occasional visit as well. The orange cat is hard to get a photo of.

Last edited:
Lacey is fascinated with the Jackrabbit and tries to sneak up on it. Mrs. Jackrabbit pretends not to notice and then lopes off.

Last edited:
Wow, excellent shots! Not often you get to see a grizzly that close. I hope you stayed n the car.

All pics where taken from the car. He was about 50m away and slightly up hill, engine on, foot on the brake ready to drive away. He completely ignored us. After about 10 minutes we went on our way.

The car won't help,, there's videos out there of bears pealing back doors,so engine on and ready to scoot is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread