1:32 Gunther rall Bf-109 G6?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gepp

Airman 1st Class
Aug 27, 2009
perth
Hi all im just starting out on models i was wondering if i get some help on who would make 1:32 Gunther rall Bf-109 G6 if possible or any of Gunther's planes
help would be much appreciate.

Gepp.

Nice links there Harrison. The profile in the second link shows Rall's Bf 109G-2 "Black 13" which he flew in Russia in September 1942. Here is another link to the color profile of that same aircraft but in somewhat better quality:

Gnther Rall

thank guys
i think i worded it wrong sorry i was trying to sayDo the they make 1:32 Gunther rall kits?
if they do which company makes them :)
gepp

Hasegawa released a 1/32 scalee, kit # 08153 for JG 52 Gernard Barkhorn Gunther Rall. Sounds like it might ba a limited edition.

Might be too big, but Trumpeter makes one in 1/24th scale.

Last edited:
Hasegawa released a 1/32 scalee, kit # 08153 for JG 52 Gernard Barkhorn Gunther Rall. Sounds like it might ba a limited edition.

Might be too big, but Trumpeter makes one in 1/24th scale.

vikingBerserker just what im looking not too big for me :cheers: iv put it on order 8)

thanks for all your help guys much appreciated :D
Gepp

hey guys i could really use your knowledge i brought a Trumpeter 1/24 Bf109G2 1942 Decal Marking: Bf 109 G-2. flown by Gunther Rall, 8./JG52, 1942.Russian front.
but i have found different paint schemes for Rall's 109 in 1942.
the middle 109 is the one that came with the model
out of the 3 which would be more likely to be his paint for 1942 or did he have all 3 schemes:confused:

Attachments

• ralls 109 42.JPG
    ralls 109 42.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,552
I agree with Wayne. Sundin is one of the best. The middle one seems to be an attempt to replicate what's already well shown on the Sundin profile. However, there's no mottling on the tail and I would doubt that the RLM 76 went up behind the canopy like it shows. The colours on the third one look wrong.

cheers for your input the 1st looked like the logical choice but could the third be a later 109 of ralls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back