1/32 IL-2M3 Sturmovik - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys Geo sent me some good pics I haven't found anymore of the seat and a little more complete one of the left side wall

Thanks guys, Jan that would be great Geo sent me some but could use a couple more on the side walls and engine color.

That's the one thing, that I miss with this book, cockpit and engine pics in colour! :oops: :lol:

Found this thread here on the forum though... Il-2 Modelling Guide

I'll, see what the book says in the text though...

Other than that, cockpit pics in B/W... :(

Will check my stuff Jerry, got my own pics of the Sturmovik recovered from lake Balaton somewhere in the depths of the laptop...go hunting for ya.

Thanks guys for the help. I found a couple pictures of the engine one was nuetral gray with black cylinders the other was all aluminum so what do you guys think.

According to my knowledge engines of the Sturmovik were of black cylinders and silver ( aluminium) body. However all silver painted happened too. Here shots ... of the AM-38F.

124a.jpg

am38.jpg

AM38F_2.jpg

Thanrsks Wojtek the top engine picture is one I saw and that will be the color combination I will use I think the lines are correct colors also.

I agree, and as the last pic looks like an engine under restoration, it might not have been painted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back