1/48 OS2U Kingfisher, Aussie bird.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And what is this new job you are sacrificing what you love most for?
Bill, believe it or not I am low man on the totem pole at a local store of a major thrift organization. I unload trailers full of peoples junk and "pre-sort" it into various bins so others can go through it more closely and throw 95% of it back into bins that I then load onto other trailers. The 5% that they approve goes on the shelves to be sold to my wife.

"Ah, let's give this to the thrift shop, then i can go buy it again".
I once knew a guy who used to give his shirts and trousers to a thrift shop, then go back a few days later and buy them back for a pittance. As they laundered and ironed everything before putting on the shelves, he reckoned it was a cheaper way of getting his laundry done !!

Bill, believe it or not I am low man on the totem pole at a local store of a major thrift organization. I unload trailers full of peoples junk and "pre-sort" it into various bins so others can go through it more closely and throw 95% of it back into bins that I then load onto other trailers. The 5% that they approve goes on the shelves to be sold to my wife.

Really!?!? So your house looks like mine at Christmas. Hello brother.

Soon, very soon.
I want to finish the Stuka before GB#15 ends, and I have always had a problem keeping my hands off new kits, but all that is left to do is a flat coat and remove the canopy masking,...and a couple of finishing touches....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back