1/48 Pro Modeller Heinkel He111H-22 with V-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here ya go....main windows.

The lower smaller windows have slight 'sink' in them will deak with them later...

Attachments

• Windows_8710.JPG
    Windows_8710.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 173
  • Windows_8711.JPG
    Windows_8711.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 173
Nice clean job on the windows Wayne, and the cockpit looks the biz. You'll probably curse me now, but I've just found, tonight, some cockpit technical drawings I forgot I had, from the He111 manual......!!!!

Looks great Wayne but something tells me that you missed another boat here??What gives with that :p tell that wife to leave alone some.

Looks great Wayne but something tells me that you missed another boat here??What gives with that :p tell that wife to leave alone some.

Lucky I'm a judge and not in the real part of the build huh?.....will keep working through though, frustrating that modelling time is not as big as I want it to be....will eventually catch up!

Hope to make a big dent in this build this week and the next....

Bit more progress....after some review work I have discovered that there are a few errors in this aircraft being an accurate H-22 version...but going to keep at it, can't fix one now anyway.....

been working on the engines some fit issues again, super glue and filing and sanding have cured that problem...and some plastic card to the rear end to hide the rather awful gap, once painted, and undercarriage and doors fitted will look much better!

Attachments

• IMGP8749a.JPG
    IMGP8749a.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMGP8750a.JPG
    IMGP8750a.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMGP8751a.JPG
    IMGP8751a.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 166

Users who are viewing this thread

Back