1st PLACE EXPERT: 1/48 Tamiya Heinkel He-219 WNr 290123 of 1/NJG 1 Nightfighter GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andy I kept looking at the camo and going "which color went down first?" that Sir is a compliment.You kept that AB in top order through the whole event :thumbleft: It was the last photo w/pit that it looked like the lighter color went down last.Still fantastic!!Then the details in the pit and WW were just beautiful and I thought Vic had this one sewed up ????????? Cheers

Also is anyone else having to open every pic?

Kevin, Greg, thanks very much. Pics are showing as links for me too - it's a known issue while Horse rebuilds the site.

Kevin, the 76 went down last. I think it's interesting that you point out that it's hard to tell what went down first as some modellers, as well as Tamiya's instructions, interpret the colours to be RLM 75 blotches over a base coat of 76. NASM's exhibit and close examination of photos like the one below led me to do the 76 wellen over 75.

Attachments

• 525.jpg
    525.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 163
Andy I think it's easier to tell in that photo than what happened on your model.I can see the 76 hanging over the sides in a couple areas there.Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back