2 more historic aviators have passed on

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
yes received a note on Alvin White right after his death by Bill Marshall and the 355th fg association.

these guys are going by the road too fast.

rest . . . .

E ~

davparlr

Senior Master Sergeant
Mar 23, 2006
Southern California
evangilder said:

I was fortunate and honored to have worked with Bruce Peterson on the B-2. He was the safety engineer assigned to crew station design and attended all of my formal meetings. He had a patch over one eye and scarring from the lifting body accident that was the intro to the Six Million Dollar Man. He was also featured on a brief bio on the Military Channel, Memorial services will be held next Friday, May 12 down near El Toro. He was a fine man and a pleasure to work with. He will be missed.

Erich

the old Sage
May 20, 2004
Platonic Sphere
Crap ! just heard word that ace of the 355th fg Stan Silva passed away in central Cali . Great guy and an excellent pilot for the group. He was nice enough to sign my Angels, Bulldogs and Dragons 355th fg book some years ago . . . the time goes by too fast and the memories fade . . .

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Yes, that is fact of time, Les... Another great man of the Czechoslovak nation, General František Peřina, has passed away two days ago. He was a 17+ kills ace...

S!

Users who are viewing this thread