2010 Christmas Siggy Competition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I was growing up in Southern California, there was a place up in the San Gabriel mountains, called "Santa's Village"...

It was open year-round, had real Reindeer, elves and all sorts of shops, rides and stuff. Plus that ol' Fat Bastard himself was there, making the occasional appearance, wowing the kids and doing the "ho ho ho" bit.

It closed down in the 80's after being there for quite a while. While I guess it was a good idea at the time, people just weren't up to making the long drive up to the mountains just to visit St. Nick all the time.

113633.gif

Here is my entry for best advanced siggy designed by none other than Njaco, thank you for the siggy.

After an evening of trial and error, here is my Christmas siggy.

My sincere thanks to Wojetk for teaching me some of the tricks of Photoshop and for his diligence and patience.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Xmas Siggy 8.jpg
    Xmas Siggy 8.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 197
Thanks mate, just sneaking in a bit of time before heading out, waiting on spouse. How are you? If your around tomorrow evening, maybe we can connect then, I'd like to know how you curled the corner of your siggy.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back