Crimea_River
Marshal
Swiss played a great defensive game last night. Best man-on-man I've seen in a long time and Hiller the goalie, what a night!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now the Russian team will be under bigger pressure than before.That was going to be a tough match before - NOW it will likely decide who advances and who does not.
Lithuania gave you Czechs a little scare with those 2 quick goalsJust leaving home heading to the pub. 00:20 am now...![]()
Lithuania gave you Czechs a little scare with those 2 quick goals
Belaraus sure seem to give the Swedes fits
Can you get the live stream from 2010 Winter Olympics - Watch Online - News, Results, Photos and Video - CTV OlympicsCanada v. USA tonight! I'm in the same freakin time zone and it's delayed. I hate NBC. 3 bloody channels and they can't give live coverage.
Can you get the live stream from 2010 Winter Olympics - Watch Online - News, Results, Photos and Video - CTV Olympics