30 Caliber Browning replica in 3 days (I hope)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finished with time to spare!

PA293530.JPG
PA293531.JPG
PA293535.JPG

Last edited:
Whatever you do, never throw that away. Save it in the attic for his kids. That's awesome, man. Just killer awesome.

Outstanding! I love it......

that is awesome! you did a great job with that. when i was a kid i got a toy 50 cal on a tripod for christmas. and it was BIG...probably 3/4 scale. you put 4 d cell batteries in it and when you pressed the trigger an orange piece went in and out of the barrel and it made the machinegun sounds. it was my favorite toy. i would sit in my pjs and watch 12 o'clock high shooting 109s and 190s out of the sky with the waist gunners... your boy will fondly remember that gun all his life. buy him a 12 o'clock high dvd now...lol

Thanks guys! And I almost didn't start this thread because I didn't think there would be much interest in it. I'm glad I did now!

I post this last picture here because it's Halloween related. Jack was a big hit with the .30 by the way.
That's me dressed as a dummy holding the bowl of candy. I would hold still, and when the kids would make a grab for the candy. I would grab one myself and hold it out to them, or say "One only" or something like that. Lots and lots of screaming. The mothers of the kids screamed even louder. :lol: I went through over 300 pieces of candy in about 4 hours tonight.
P1050325.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back