50 year old noob

61fury

Airman
22
0
Joined
Aug 6, 2012
built plastic models my whole life, read lots and lots but nothing compares to what I've seen here. Usual internet experience, everyone else knows far more than I do. But, big butt here, big P47 fan. Esthetics do count for something. Jack
I also enjoy reading about the unique fighting experience of the Soviet Union, planes that were a big ho hum else where really seem to shine here, ie the P39 .
 
Welcome to the forum.
It's a case of what everyone Shares in here. I don't think you'll find anybody who doesn't.

So a big welcome from an expat at the bottom end of the planet.
 
Ahhh, a noobie and he's young! :) Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome from England, where the average car is older than you! Well, some of them anyway ....
 
Thanks all, I'll be doing a bit of reading before I say anything. Actually this is my second post. Meatloaf, Hello from the other side of the mountains, Knoxville, TN. Jack
 
Welcome Jack from central British Columbia :hello2:

Geo
 
Welcome to the forum :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back