53rd Wedding Anniversary

Frankly, I think that record is far greater than Bubi Hartmann's 352.

All rise, now, to salUUUUUUUTE.....

(DRUM ROLL)

CHAAAAAARLES A-AAAAAAAND EDDDDNAAAAAAH!!!!!!
 
Congratulations Charles and Edna Mae!

I'd love to be able to have a yarn with you sometime Charles, you seem to have a great life philosophy. I could learn alot, I reckon.

Cheers to you both, here's to many more! :occasion5:

Evan
 
congratulations Charles and Edna Mae
 
Congradulations Charles and Edna Mae!!!

I knew it was coming up soon. I hope you have another 50 more! There is no better couple that deserve this. Enjoy!!
 
Congratulations to both of you!!
 
Thanks, again, to all of you. I've got the day off, so I think we'll go up to
colonial Williamsburg, Va. and spend some of the day. SE and A4K, I'd
like to have that sit-down with you, but we live in three different corners
of the world.. We're hoping for another 12 years, but that's not up to us.

Charles
 
Can't believe that I missed this one Mr C! :oops: My most heartfelt and sincere congratulations...! My mum and dad had their 40th in August this year...


Well, time for me to go and sit in the corner and feel ashamed....:oops:
 
Called in to see my Mum today and she mentioned her 'new' neighbours have just celebrated their 60th anniversary.....:shock:
 
My old landlord and his wife made 65, a few years ago. What a party that was!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back