9/11

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:salute: I'll be thinking of you all who lost family or friends on that dreadfull day.

I just heard our minister of Justice warning that The Netherlands have become quite high on the ranking of preferred terrorist's targets for several reasons. I just hope we won't get another New York/Washington or Madrid here.

i still remember that day, when i saw de images on tv. i was in the street in dowtown and for me ita was a plane crash acident. but when i saw the second crashing in the building i couldnt think what happened.

in all wars, civilians die. nothing new. but in the war of/against terrorism it started with civilians deaths in usa, then in afghanistan and iraq, many civilians deaths too and of course theres no way it ends without more civilians deaths.

but today is time to remember those who died in 911, not just in ny but in all that hijacked planes.

i hope you americans dont became a more sad people or a more worried because 911, usa is a new country like brazil and im sure the time will close the scars that remains.

unfortunelly that a bad 911 for me, my mom is sick, with pneumonia and i have to take care of her. im hope she recovers very soon.

regards dudes.

Jug, sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out ok.

its better now man, not 100% but i dont doubt it will be 100% until friday. the little old lady is hard as rock dude !

thanx god now is better !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back