[COMPLETE]Server Maintenance - 05-11-09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang with us, guys. Horse is still making the transition to the new server. Once the basic interoperability is complete and validated, we will then work on member preferences.

Bear with us...

I really like the new "my replies" option, very useful!
 
I can only surf around in the background, not open any threads whatsoever...got an PM from Karl (rochie), who has the same problem....what's going on?

All I get when I try to open any threads is:

Database error
The Aircraft of World War II - Warbird Forums database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the Aircraft of World War II home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The Aircraft of World War II forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
 
Sorry for that, I was updating some of the server database (MySQL). In the process I f'd up the privileges table, what a mess. But, it should be good now. Sorry for that
 
Let me add my thanks, too, David. I know you put a lot of hours into the forum. That's just one of the things that
make is the best forum on the internet.

Charles
 
Thanks Horse! Besides when things go haywire there is still Facebook! :)
 
I'll echo the thanks. There's obviously a lot of intense work goes on behind the scenes that many of us don't know about, or fully appreciate. I'm still having a couple of small problems, but I'll post in the relevant threads, as I need to identify if it's my equipment, or Internet Explorer, before I wrongly start complaining!!
Thanks again for all the diligent effort on updating the site. Don't know what I'd do without it!
 
No problem Horse. When I got that message this morning, I figured you were updating/working on something.
 
Cheers David, you are doing a great job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back