A blue format instead of brown

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airborne

Banned
Nov 7, 2007
Perth Australia

Hi Guys,
I know I'm new here and you are entitled to say "who the hell is this to be making suggestions the day he arrives", but could I ask the Admin if he would consider a default blue format that suits aviation instead of the brown army colour? Anyone else think it would be more suitable?
That's all. Just a question.
Airborne.

When we switched to this provider we actually took a vote to what the forum users preferred as the default and the majority chose this one.

Reasons I no long recall but I believe they said it was easier for there eyes.

OK Eagle mate. It's all been worked out. I love it all anyway.
And the best bit is that there aren't all these Mods who are far up themselves banning and threatening everyone.
Good forum.

Well, we ban and threaten alot of undesireable members here almost on a daily basis.... There are meatballs all across the globe u know....

Take some time Airborne and read some of the older past threads and get a feel as to what ur getting urself into here....

Haha - banning toolboxes is quite a sport around here sometimes :lol:

Ha, that's mister nice guy Les, normally he just tells you to piss off! Probably being nice to you because he has a thing for us Aussies... I find it a little strange myself. ;)

Be afraid Airborne, be very afraid....

Attachments

• skull_and_crossbones_large.png
    skull_and_crossbones_large.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread

Back