A short break for a week

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
120,258
38,771
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Location
Poland
Hallo guys,

I have to tell you that my doctore has decided to send me to a hospital in order to get some med tests for my liver. I think it is nothing serious but I'm going to stay there for a week.Therefore I would like to say you all - See you later !!!

Wojtek
 
Trzymaj się i uważaj na doktorów Wojtku! Mam nadzieję że wszystko będzie ok!
Dominik
 
best of luck wurger get well soon
 
Thank you all guys :D but I'm sorry I haven't mentioned I would go early in the morning on Monday.Tomorrow I have to many things to settle and I cannot be on line.Therefore I decided to let you know. But today I'm still yet with you friends.:D
 
Im with nj catch a couple if you can and get better wurger:D :D
 
Take care and I hope your hospital food is better then ours
 
Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back