Airfix 1/48 Seafire FR47

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I noticed that on the photos of the real aircraft as well - there's a nice series of in flight pics that it well. It's a shame they are not included. I did have a quick look amongst my odds n' sods decals for a suitable badge, but everything I had was either from the wrong service or way too big. One for the aftermarket boys perhaps.

If you wish to add the extra's Freightdog decals FSD48008 Post War Spitfires is the go....Hannants currently have 1 in stock...

If you wish to add the extra's Freightdog decals FSD48008 Post War Spitfires is the go....Hannants currently have 1 in stock...

Thanks Wayne - looks like a good sheet. I may try and pick that one up when I buy the Airfix Seafire 17 - can't really justify the decal sheet for the badges on its own, but with additional kits it makes more sense to me.

Steve

Thanks Wayne - looks like a good sheet. I may try and pick that one up when I buy the Airfix Seafire 17 - can't really justify the decal sheet for the badges on its own, but with additional kits it makes more sense to me.

Steve

In fact, that's why I grabbed it myself, once I had a few kits..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back