Are We Alone?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

On a technical note, to date, there have been a little over 800 "exoplanets" confirmed in neighboring galaxies, several are confirmed being in the "sweet spot", meaning they are in a relative orbit to thier star as the Earth is to our sun.

This of course doesn't mean there's life on those worlds, since we don't know about thier enviromental conditions, but they have the potential. And all of this has been done with our extremely limited ability to "see" out into the heavens...

I would say it's entirely possible and I hope they're doing a better job than we are at making thier planet a nice place to be...

'Someone say something?? '

Not on VHF channel 16 Jan.
Seelonce, seelonce....

Hang on a minute....

My ebay bid for a Lambretta with all the trimings has gone through.....:)

Dave, seeing some of Chysler Europe offerings to the unsuspecting public in the 1980's I think Ford has a point....

Jan, can't beat it mate. :)

Mind you 'wacky' and 'outrageous' are normally applied to French cars.... would an alien drive a 2CV6? I think not, he'd be on the first space ship back home :)

I asked all 3 of us and we said we're not alone, although I don't
put much faith in Myself and Me, they are habitual liars!---John

I'm pretty sure that there's probably life somewhere out there, but I am surprised why a space-ship with interstellar capability and such technology would fly in visual range of people on the ground or near aircraft where they could be seen.

Honestly, these days if we saw "an alien invasion" it'd be more likely to be powerful interests with black projects trying to scare humanity into "joining forces" against the fictitious threat as a way of establishing global government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back