Armored Iran's ladies...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave said:
Iran is the enemy now?

When did that happen?

What about all those F-14s the US sold them? surely that was not a mistake...?

Are these women in the army? or just a gun club? or do you mean kill women as a gereral principle?

Of course not as a general principle...

Iran is the current enemy no.1 and it happened years ago... namely in 1979.

I don't say US did not make and don't make mistakes but why always everyone starts to blame US? When I say "this cat is black" does it really make the other one white?

Clave said:
So.. you think the West should invade Iran?

What do you think would happen if G. Bush or T. Blair said that Iran must be wiped off the face of Earth, that Iran is kidnapping Israeli babies for organs and Islam is evil and many other insults?

Who would invade whom? The West must finally stop being naive and friendly to those dickheads...

Someone please transfer this thread into Politics...

doesn't Iran have oil? cause i think i saw on the newspaper that they promised to supply us some oil in case we need some

Of course! All that bullshit they need Atmic energy... Why? Iran is one of the top oil owners in the World, why would they damn need Atomic plant? You guess... What begins with the letter "A" and flies in the air? And it's n ot an Airplane... ;)

Hehe

Attachments

• iaf_shalom_159.jpg
    iaf_shalom_159.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 657
they maybe "hot" honeis but will tell you from experience they would stomp your lily white a** in the ground.

invade Iran ? who said anything about that. Israel's turn to get on to it, let them pop the nuke facilities as they have the knowledge where everything is located even more so than "so called western powers"

some of you guys need to wake the bloody up, you'be tainted by the liberal deceiving news medai for the past 15 years. of course some of U were what 5-10 years of age then

Erich said:
some of you guys need to wake the bloody up, you'be tainted by the liberal deceiving news medai for the past 15 years. of course some of U were what 5-10 years of age then

:lol: Pretty funny dude!

I presume you were joking?...

So.. not joking then?

You really think that I have been brainwashed by the liberal media?

I stopped taking that stuff seriously 30 years ago.

So... back on track - I suppose my real point was that it seems like 'yesterday's friend' is 'tomorrow's enemy' and this is determined by the leaders of the country, not the ordinary people, so I ask this question:

Can war on Iran be justified?

I mean, the war on Iraq hardly had a good mandate, and look what a mess that's turned out to be...

I can easily see where this is going to wind up, and I ain't going there

agreed no war is ever justified unless..........provakation and I can tell you we had our sources though Bush backtracked to save face but not entirely he was protecting our own in the mideast since we have forces in all the mid-east countries but that is nothing new and should be obvious to all. iran will be smashed and so will Syria but maybe not in our lifetime.

I'd like to be one to stand behind the form of peace but it isn't going to happen, soon enough the carnage will be spreading back into Europe and over here in the States again.

if you or anyone else is thinking of a quick fix forget it, this is going to go one till earths end. Slick Willy got the US in it during his reign through his subtleties and paying of eastern nations. Slick is good term kinda like petroleum jelly which has many uses.........

I think war with Earan = (Iran) could be justified. The leader of that backwards-assed country already has threatened to stop selling the USA oil. However, I think war can be sidelined because all we have to do is to buy more oil from someone else -- such as from Russia -- or even Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back