Armored Iran's ladies...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

they're just people who are offended by Christianity and that way of lifestyle, like any other radical and besides, thats only the very Southern part of the Philippines

yeah many people think that they can easily repel a building/ridge or shoot a gun properly and laugh at those Iranian women, but when it comes to the real deal they suck and are far behind those whom they laughed at

hmmmmm had to go see the repelling again, must do that with a cape next time I plan on climbing Castle Dome in no. California, it has a rocking nice north face 1000 footer abseil. they say I really look good in black but it might be a bit hot in summer. Like the catchy graduation shoulder sash ............... Ooooooooooooooooooh special

I did chuckle a bit, but then I saw they had MP5s...

No matter how stupid they look climbing and running in their bourkas, they must be twice as good as a guy doing the same thing in normal clothes.

yes they probably could kick the average dude or chic

sad for them they are really not up to snuff just like the male military portion of Iran but then again maybe they are more on top of things .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back