Armored Iran's ladies...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It looked like a farce to me, to be honest. How are they going to do anything properly dressed like that ? And firing from the car , excellent accuracy. And so much for bomb disposal , it went off ! :lol:

it was just a teaching tool anywaye for the younger islamic ladies, or at least I hope it was...... can u imagine this at halloween it would fit right in

It was hardly a fast assault when they were repelling that wall . Can you imagine the bandits on the inside laughing as these post-box clad camels try and try to ride down a wall !? There's more threat in open combat from a freakin' piglet than that joke.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the one on the far right was actually John Cleese.

These photos may look like a bad Monty Python skit, but they are of the graduation ceremony of female cadets from the Iranian Police Academy in 2005.

Attachments

• burka_brigade.jpg
    burka_brigade.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 199
in the blindfold pic.............ah let's see door # 1 or is it door # 4 ?

ah if I make a mistake they are going to cut off my head and I will not be one of the holy virgins ascending to Mohamed ........ arg, let it not be so !

I was taking out the trash today and I noticed a stunning relationship between a giant black garbage bag flapping in the breeze and the woman in those burqua's....

I thought for a second it was a trailer for a new Iranian TV Shows..

"The not so Mod Squad"
"The Mohammad Street Blues" (Iranian version of "Hill Street Blues")
"One Aknod 12" (Iranian version of "One Adam 12")
"Cagney and Lacey: The Lost Episodes- Cagney and Lacey are kicking some *** for the Ayatolah"
"Camel 54, Where aarrrreeee Yooooouuuuu"
"Law and Order: Black Burka Unit"
"Starsky and Falafaful"
"TPD Black"

more...

Attachments

• i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 195
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 143
  • i3.jpg
    i3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 132
  • i4.jpg
    i4.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 165
v2 said:
These photos may look like a bad Monty Python skit, but they are of the graduation ceremony of female cadets from the Iranian Police Academy in 2005.

The upper right looks like a hanging. Lanc has it right. God help us these Cant C#unts don't actually give birth.:mad:

ah not to sterotype but isn't (she) a bit Jewish ? Heavens, you don't think there looking to take out a Kosher Deli do you ? The kids look pretty hungry so ........

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back