Been lurking, figured I'd check in....

3
0
Joined
May 13, 2009
Location
New Hampshire
Been looking thru and reading posts, figured I'd check in and say hello.
Always had a thing for vintage planes especially war birds and if I can figure a way to get slides into digital images on the cheap I will post some of my shots from the 70's 80's when slide film ruled in my SLR.
Ruffy
 
Welcome aboard, Ruffy! Did you hear that Kodak recently discontinued the last of it's Kodachrome film? A sad day, indeed!
 
Welcome to the family buddy!
 
Hello and welcome from England. Pity you're not closer, we could share a digital transparency scanner, as I'm in the same situation!
 
Welcome to the forum Ruffy.:thumbright:
 
Check online for some of the Epson Perfection series scanners....I know the 4490 had slide/negative adapters, cuz I just gave my old 4490 away. I almost burst into tears when the camera store told me Kodak wasn't making their 35mm infrared film anymore. Blast it!

And they've come way down in price, too. I paid $300 for my 4490. Epson Scanners - Epson America, Inc.

Oh, and welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard mate!

Evan.
 
G'day mate, welcome to the forum!:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back