Bf-109 G-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking good Daniel, like the open cowlings top and bottom. I notice you have 'real' Humbrol paint, not the current stuff - lucky sod!

I was lucky Terry , some guy leaving NZ bound for Aussi land had to get rid of em ,I was there .Got them all for $20 bucks -Snap!:p Got a few draws full ,You after any Terry? I got a quite a few doubles-let me know mate

I think I may start using enamels again ,I'm not that scared of wrecking the airbrush now

Cheers guys

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 63
Wow! You got a good deal there Daniel! Thanks for the offer mate, but they'd have to come surface mail. I'll persevere for now, still got a lot of the 'old' Humbrol, and I'm quite liking the Vallejo paints so far. I'll probably use both - just have to get used to the new Humbrol, or use a different brand for enamels. Ah, well!

Sweet as mate

I think Il slowly change to acrylics

Will do some more on the 109 this afternoon:D

I was thinking along the lines of the '109H, with a longer wing still, lengthened fuselage, and other mods - a sort of TA152 of the Messerschmitt world! But I couldn't manage 1/72nd scale, it'd have to be done in 1/48th, or 1/32nd, and then, at some time way, way in the future!

Bv 155 Terry? :D The Me 109H-1 was further developed as the Me 155, which then got passed on to Blohm und Voss... saw a 1:48 Bv 155 advertised too once, will check out by who when I get home.

2 were completed and flown by war's end, a third almost completed (the sole survivor, the V3 at the NASM Silver Hill facility)

- Keep at it Daniel, she'll clean up pretty sweet by the looks of it!

Missed your assembled pics Daniel -she's looking good!
Check your upper surface radiator flaps though - in the photos I have, the upper flap droops aswell.

Great looking project! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back