Bf 110G-2 'Pulk-Zerstörer'....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay mate, you've got a few days off, plenty time to mask and paint the canopy..........good luck and just think of that lovely lip smacking pot of Guinness waiting at the end............

:hotsun: :hotsun:

back on topic now ..............

ah since it has been sometime the G-2 is going to be from what unit ?

Think that we decided for a ZG26 crate from the Münster raid on 10 October 1943 Erich...

Not happy with the result here. can't see where you're cutting....*easy...easy...easy....eeeek!....too far....d*mmit....* Think that I'll remove it and try the clear film that I have....be able to save it. :lol:

DSCF0001-124.jpg

DSCF0002-112.jpg

DSCF0003-110.jpg

DSCF0004-94.jpg

Noticed some damaged from molding on the other canopy coming with the G-2. Also, saw that the other rear canopy comes with two opening for rigid mouned MG's, what kinda G-2 had that?

it's is for the the twin 2cm Schrägwaffen on the G-4 Nachtjäger ....... ooooooops, someone screwed up big time if this is for the G-2 variant

It's alright Erich, just curious as to why it's with the G-2 kit. Got the single mounted MG canopy. Would the code for ZG 26 at this point 3U+?? then, for the October 10th raid?

Jan :

I believe that the whole of ZG 26 was suppose to be committed but only III./ZG 26 with the G-2 really engaged claiming some 13 B-17's and losing 10 Bf 110G-2's in return, none of the other two gruppen lost any according to ZG 26 records

Much obliged young man! III./ZG 26 it is then.....7th, 8th or 9th Staffeln.

Maybe with a ZG 76 (G-2's as well?) from 11th January '44 to follow. What city or factory etc., was the target on that day?

young man ? I wish...............

11 January 44 was a chaotic mission for both sides, an operation of death, am going to have to pull out some data and not go from memory. code is small M8 + ?? . yellow wide fuselage band

ZG 26 band is narrow white band, II./ZG 1's is a wide white band

Users who are viewing this thread

Back